And your grade is…
At TCB, we use a grading system that accurately measures every critical function of your IT and then compiles the results into a series of straight-forward graphs. These results will grant you invaluable perspective into which IT areas are working well and which ones need improvement. The combined score of each section reveals your Network Health Index, which over time can be used to objectively track the enhancements we can offer your network infrastructure.
Based upon what?
- Technology Management — including planning, support and documentation
- Network Topology — including design, cable plant and Internet connectivity
- Network Security — including firewall, perimeter, physical and wireless security
- Server Infrastructure — including hardware, operating systems and storage
- Network Services — including directory services, administrative policies, remote access & redundancy
- Network Applications — including communication, collaboration and financial management
What actually happens…
- On-site consultation
- On-site data collection
- Report preparation (including an executive summary with your specific Network Health Index, data analysis, best practices, recommendations and budgetary information)
- Presentation meeting