Learn how vulnerable your most critical assets are to cyberattacks with TCB’s penetration testing services.
Organizations do all they can to protect their critical cyber assets, but they don’t always understand the extent of their defenses. Specifically, they don’t understand how they stack up to the latest and most advanced cyber threats.
TCB Inc. penetration testing services can help any organization to strengthen security for critical assets by pinpointing vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in your security systems.
Our team of experts specializes in simulating some of the most modern and sophisticated attack methods in order to test how prepared any infrastructure really is.
Our deep knowledge of advanced persistent threat (APT) attacker behavior can help you:
- Determine if critical data is at risk
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before they are exploited
- Gain insights into attacker motivations and targets
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities that could lead to future compromises
Penetration testing conducted by experienced professionals can help you enact the stress test that you need in order to pinpoint major vulnerabilities you may never have discovered on your own.
Penetration Testing Based On Learning And Refinement
Penetration tests conducted by our team of cybersecurity experts are customized to your unique environment. We offer a wide variety of penetration testing options, with each option providing insights that can dramatically improve security within your organization.
Our penetration testing services apply a systematic approach to uncovering vulnerabilities that leave your critical assets at risk. We guide you through each step of the process including:
- Pre-Attack Phase: In the initial phase, we define the intruder model and develop the scope of the test.
- Attack Phase: During the main phase, we enact the test and target multiple points of potential weakness as identified in the initial phase. This is where we identify how vulnerable the system is and where, often, additional vulnerabilities are uncovered.
- Post-Attack Phase: In the final phase, we report on the findings of the testing and propose recommendations for reducing risk.
The TCB Difference
Our process provides detailed information on real security threats and helps to identify the most critical vulnerabilities so that clients can prioritize the remediation process as they see fit. We work with your teams in order to apply the needed security patches and recruit necessary security resources.
Additionally, the detailed reports generated after the penetration testing can help to avoid fines for non-compliance and allow you to maintain the required security controls.
No organization wants their name in the next big data breach headline. The reality, however, is that most breached organizations thought they had great defenses. We strive to give clients peace of mind that they are strongly protected against the latest real-world cyber threats. Get unprecedented visibility into your hidden vulnerabilities with penetration testing services from TCB Inc by calling 703.783.2781 or requesting a consultation online today.